YOUR DREAM JOB IS HERE.
We are looking for bubbly, compassionate, and dedicated cat people to work in our Charleston cafe! Not only are you responsible for taking amazing care of our rescue cats, but you are also in charge making sure our customers have an ameowzing visit at our cafe.
- CAT CARE. Pouncers are responsible for monitoring cat health, scooping litter boxes, feeding cats, introducing new cats to the lounge, socializing new cats, cleaning up accidents, and resolving any other cat behavioral or health issues as they arise. When it comes to caring for our cats, we are ideally looking for people who have previous experience working with cats and have an over-the-top passion for our feline friends!
- CUSTOMER SERVICE. One of the most important parts of this role is to ensure every customer has an amazing visit. You are responsible for keeping the store fun, lively, and energetic by engaging with customers about the cats, the business, and everything in between! You will work as part of a team to deliver an outstanding experience and consistently provide a friendly, welcoming, and super fun atmosphere.
- CLEANING. Keeping the cafe organized, clean, and smelling great is one of our top priorities. You are responsible for always keeping the store “first hour clean" by wiping down tables, throwing away trash, organizing pillows, and sweeping floors. Store presentation and condition is incredibly important, and we want to make sure the cafe is always clean, well put together, and smells amazing. Cleaning (and deep cleaning litter boxes!) is a *huge* part of the job, so if you don't like cleaning, this is probably not the best fit for you.
- CAFE/BAR SERVICE. In addition to working in the cat lounge, all Pouncers must be able to pour and serve drinks for customers in our cafe area. Working in the cafe includes serving customers drinks, keeping the coffee bar stocked and clean, stocking the beer and wine fridges, engaging with customers, keeping the retail section full and neat, and maintaining the bathroom. You will need to be knowledgable about our beer and wine list (we'll teach ya everything you need to know!) and have a passion for serving! No barista or bartending experience required.
- Position is part-time (15-20 hours per week)
- Ability to work weekends is required
Think you've got what it takes? Apply meow!